Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Miracle Cleaner

Household Cleaner

1 litre water
200ml vinegar
40ml detergent
40ml eucalyptus oil
2 dessertspoons of washing soda

Mix all ingredients together, and it's ready to use. Use 60ml of solution in warm water to wash your floors. Fill a spray bottle and use it to clean your table, benches and bathroom.

This recipe comes from the simple savings forum.

I used to make this. Im not really sure why I stopped, it is fantastic stuff and it makes your house smell so fresh and clean. I just made up a double batch this afternoon and filled all the empty spray and wipe containers with it. I put one in the kitchen, one in each bathroom and one in the laundry to use as a pre-stain remover. I have never tried it as a stain remover but apparently it works really well.

1 comment:

  1. Looks great. I'm big believer in Bi-carb and Vinegar, I use noting else in the house. I know that vinegar is a well known stain-shifter and Eucalyptus is the bomb for that too so it SHOULD be an awesome pre-wash.

    ReplyDelete