Monday, January 25, 2010

Pop-Over Reversible Pinafore

I bought this pattern from Grain and Gusset off Etsy and decided to give it a go. It is very straight forward but very clever too. It was quick to make and I personalised the design a bit by adding the applique to the front. Im going to make another one later out of cherry print material and yellow material. I think I might do a size 4 though. This one fits ok but only just!



Check out my little model as well! She loves it when I get the camera out!


 

6 comments:

  1. That's so cute!
    I'm sure you don't need any inspiration but if you want to see some beautiful home made stuff for little girls check out Katie Did Journal. The link's on my blog, I love it and I've got boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, had I look, she is amazing! I love her photos as well. I would kill for a descent camera! Its on my Christmas wish list for the end of the year...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aorable! Is it made of quilting cotton?

    ReplyDelete
  4. One side is just a light cotton,the pink side is a heavier drill material.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, and might need to buy the pattern...

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous, well done!

    ReplyDelete